Wedding Day Hair and Makeup Services
Serenity Spa and Salon at Heritage Hills welcomes the opportunity to make you and your wedding party look and feel great in preparation for your big day. Located on site for your convenience, we offer the best of services and a unique menu of pampering for you to choose from.
See us the day before your wedding for Manicures and Pedicures, Aromatherapy and Hot Stone Massages, or a complete Makeover and Custom Coloring. Let us help you relax in a state of euphoria. When your big day arrives, we will be sure to make you and your bridal party shine. We can create a one of a kind, custom look with our makeup. Our staff will artistically fashion up-dos and hairstyles to complete the look you want to achieve.
After you say “I Do,” continue to celebrate your wedded bliss and unwind with a couples massage. Choose from Swedish, Aromatherapy, or Hot Stone. A perfect way to start your new adventure as husband and wife.
Remember, your groom will want to look his best! He and his groomsmen, the father of the bride and groom deserve special treatment too! Have them stop by for a haircut or a massage so they are fully relaxed and looking sharp for the big day.
Your Walk Down the Aisle Begins Here
- Trial Bridal Up-do and Make Up Appointment – 50% off, with 5 or more in your bridal party (including you!)
- Day of Bridal Up-Do and Make Up – includes complimentary lipstick to take along for the big day, as well as a travel size hairspray and bobby pins
- Complimentary mimosas for the bridal party and mothers of the bride & groom to enjoy during their salon and spa services
- Flower Girls – pricing ranges from $25 - $50.
- Thick hair past the shoulders - $50 (roughly 40 – 60 minutes)
- Normal to fine hair at or above the shoulders - $25 (roughly 20 – 30 minutes)
*Variance is due to length of time it takes to curl, pull up and bobby pin the varying types of hair and length.
To guarantee your reservation and secure your appointments contact the Salon's Wedding Planner at
(717) 755-0123 ext 5.
Cancellations without 24 hours notice and
missed appointments will be charged full price.